EDWARDIAN 15CT ROSE GOLD CURB BRACELET WITH OPAL & DIAMONDS
- Era/Dated: 1901-1932
- An amazing antique and unique 15ct Gold curb bracelet with a central Opal & Diamond cluster.
- Excellent original condition. Has hardly been worn. No wear whatsoever on the links and the gemstones in excellent condition.
- Length 7 1/2"
- Opal: Blue/green hue with flashes of orange
- Dimensions: 9.15mm x 7.68mm. Approz 1.50cts
- Diamonds: 2 rows of rose cut diamonds each 1.5 to 1.75mm diameter. 46 diamonds in total, Approx .50cts
- Overall dimensions of the cluster:: 16.4mm x 14.0mm
- Link Dimensions: 10.6mm x 8.9mm x 4.8mm in a soft rose gold hue.
- Weight: 20.8 Grams
- Stamped: 15
- The clasp closes with a solid reassuring click just as it did on the day it was made
- New Presentation Box
- Visitors to our showroom in Taunton most welcome