ANTIQUE OPAL & DIAMOND CARVED GALLERY RING. 18CT GOLD
- Era/Dated: Victorian or Edwardian
- Condition: Excellent Original Condition
- 3 Very good quality Opals set in a gallery across the finger with 4 Diamonds set between the opals.In a handmade well carved setting
- Opal: Centre stone - 9.3mm x 7.1mm Side stones - 6.2mm x 4.9mm. All with a good green/blue hue
- Diamonds: Old brilliant cut. Each 3.0mm diameter.
- Carat weight: .40cts total
- Overall dimensions: 20.5mm x 10.0mm
- Finger Size: N (UK) 61/2 (USA) 54(EU)
- This ring can be adjusted to any other size.
- Stamped: 18CT
- Superb Quality New Presentation Box