VICTORIAN 18CT GOLD SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND GALLERY RING
- ra/Dated: Victorian or Edwardian
- Condition: Excellent
- A Sapphire & Diamond Gallery Ring with very fine carved sides and shoulders. Set with a good dark blue central sapphire with a trefoil of diamonds on each side.
- Sapphire dimensions: 8.4mm x 5.27mm
- Sapphire carat weight 1.0ct
- Diamonds: Old brilliant cut each 3.2mm diameter.
- Colour: H Clarity: SI1.
- Total diamond carat weight: .75cts
- Overall dimensions of setting: 17mm x 9.1mm
- Finger Size: N (UK) 6 1/2 (US) 54(EU)
- This ring can be adjusted to any other size.
- Stamped: 18CT
- Superb Quality New Presentation Box