VINTAGE 18CT GOLD SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND GALLERY RING
- Era/Dated: 1989
- Condition: Excellent As New
- A Sapphire & Diamond Gallery Ring with very fine carved sides made by one of the UKs oldest and most respected jewellers who have been in continual existence since 1820. This ring is a style that they originally made over 100 years ago and still popular today.
- Sapphire dimensions: Centre - 4.5mm diameter. Sides 3.00mm diameter
- Sapphire carat weight 0.70cts total approx
- Diamonds: Brilliant cut each 3.2mm diameter.
- Colour: G Clarity: VS.
- Total diamond carat weight: .25cts
- Overall dimensions of setting: 18mm x 5.0mm
- Finger Size: M 1/2 (UK) 6 3/4 (USA) 53.5 (EURO)
- This ring can be adjusted to any other size.
- Hallmarked: 18ct gold. Birmingham
- Makers: CG&S (Charles Green & Son)
- Price New £1250
- Superb Quality New Presentation Box