EDWARDIAN 18CT YELLOW GOLD 5 STONE DIAMOND GALLERY RING
- Era/Dated: Edwardian
- Excellent original condition
- Diamonds: Graduated old brilliant cut set in platinum bezels with 18ct yellow gold mount.
- Centre stone: 4.25mm diameter
- 2 middles stones: 3.6mm diameter
- 2 end stones: 2.52mm diameter
- Total diamond carat weight approximately .90cts. Colour: H. Clarity: SI1
- Size: M (UK) / 5 1/4 (USA) / 51 (EURO) This ring can be adjusted to any standard finger size. Please enquire.
- Weight: 2.5 grams
- Stamped: 18CT
- Makers: WAP&CO
- New presentation box