EDWARDIAN RUBY & DIAMOND MARQUISE CLUSTER RING. 18CT GOLD
- Era/Dated: Edwardian
- Condition: Excellent Original Condition - The shank is a little thin at the back, but still years of wear left in it yet. This could be easily be attended to at a later date.
- A marquise cluster ring set with a high quality good rich colour ruby in the centre, then surrounded by 21 graduated old cut diamonds.
- Ruby: Dimensions - 7.23mm x 4.35mm x 2.90mm. Approximately .785cts
- Overall dimensions: 19.4mm x 8.0mm
- Finger Size: N 1/2 (UK) / 7(USA) / 55 (EURO)
- Can be adjusted to any other standard size. Please enquire.
- Tested: 18ct Golod
- Superb Quality New Presentation Box