FRENCH VINTAGE AMETHYST & DIAMOND DROP EARRINGS. Circa 1930/1940s
- Age/Era: Circa 1930/1940s
- Excellent Condition As New, Even though they are approximately 80 years old they appear to have been hardly ever worn.
- Cleaned, polished, re-sterilised.
- Each earring set with a circular faceted drop Amethyst with 2 Diamonds.
- The earrings are fully jointed so each piece is free to move and twinkle independently. Additional small rings at the back keep the amethyst close to the ear, this just isn't done these days and is a mark of the quality and finish of these earrings.
- Length: 25mm
- Amethysts: Dimensions - 8.5mm x 5.37mm. Total amethyst carat weight 3.75cts
- Diamonds: Old transition brilliant cut.
- 2 Diamonds 3.2mm & 2 Diamonds 2.65mm diameter. Total diamond carat weight .38cts.
- Colour: G/H Clarity VS
- Weight: 7.7grams
- French hallmarks for 18ct white gold.
- New Presentation Box