ART DECO SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND BOMBE CLUSTER RING
- Era/Dated: 1920/1930s
- Condition: Excellent Original Condition
- A Bombe design cluster ring set with a central diamond surrounded by 38 small diamonds, 4 rows of 12 baguette cut sapphires, 2 triangle cut sapphires and 2 marquise sapphires.
- The main old cut diamond: 4.5mm diameter. Carat weight:.35cts. Mixed cut surround diamonds approximately .33cts in total.
- Finger Size: M (UK) / 6 1/4 (USA) / 53 (EUR)
- This ring can be adjusted, please enquire.
- Overall dimensions of setting: 16.5mm x 12.2mm. Height: 7.5mm
- Weight: 3.6 grams.
- Tested and found to be a made from 18ct White Gold & Platinum
- New Superb Quality Presentation Box