VINTAGE 44" LARGE CULTURED PEARL NECKLACE WITH GORGEOUS BARREL CLASP
- Era/Dated: Vintage - Mid 20th C
- Excellent Condition
- This is a very long pearl necklace of 44" with an amazing barrel clasp.
- 95 large pearls - 8.50mm to 10.0mm diameter on a knotted strand
- Light cream slightly baroque.
- The necklace is perfectly safe to wear but we would recommend reknotting or rethreading at a modest extra cost.
- The standout feature of the necklace is the large barrel clasp which has an etched background, gadroon rope edging and applied yellow and rose gold floral decoration set with 8 small Turquoise and 6 Amethysts or Garnets.
- Dimensions of clasp: 20mm x 18.5mm approximately.
- Total weigh including clasp 124.6 grams. Weight of clasp on its own approximately 15.0 grams
- The clasp is not hallmarked but has been tested as 18ct gold
- A unique chance to purchase this possibly one of a kind necklace. The combination of large pearls in a long length and the gorgeous clasp would be very difficult to find again.
- New Presentation Box